The quality of the fuel and oils you use in your vehicle matters.
As your engine is running, poor quality fuel and oil can leave
behind performance robbing deposits. These deposits will
gradually build up over time and cause you the following problems:
- Premature Fuel Injector & Spark Plug Failure
- Lower Fuel Economy & Loss of Performance
- Hard Starting & Rough Running Conditions
- Greatly Reduced Engine Life
So how can you avoid these problems?
- Always use 91 Octane Gasoline or better
- Change your engine oil every 5,000– 7,000 miles
- Add a fuel system cleaner to the fuel at every oil change
- Perform an induction system cleaning every 30,000 miles
Vehicles are a major investment. Proper care is money well spent.