Tires are expensive. You want them to last as long as possible and give you all the performance they were designed to, day in and day out, in all seasons, and in all driving conditions. That’s what you ask of your vehicle’s tires. Now, what do your tires ask of you?
- Maintain proper tire pressure
- Do periodic wheel alignments
- Rotate your tires regularly
- Check for tire damage often
- Maintain shocks & struts
- Replace any worn bushings
Sound like a fair deal? Actually, it is the only deal you can make with a guaranteed payoff.